Thursday, June 9, 2011

Do you think he is interested?

So my dad is hiring this guy at his company from England (we are both in out 20's) and this guy and I have been talking online on and off for a year or so since he was out here for his interview. I really like him and he is basically like my "ideal guy" but a few of my friends think he is just trying to get ahead by being nice to the owner's daughter. When I talk to him he always says he's excited to see me again ( I haven't seen him in a year) and that he can't wait to go out for a beer when he gets here. He also planed to take me to a Lakers game "if I'd fancy it." He's prob going to live at my house for a couple weeks which might be kind of weird but who knows. He also really wants to go to Vegas with my friends and I and said he would even wire money to us if we need it before he gets here. I know this is not much information but do you think he could just be wanting to get ahead or could he actually want to be friends/more? Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment