Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Would you take her back if you were in my situation?

Ok so I just moved to Las Vegas to a new school around 2 months ago. I had been talking to this girl and after like about a day we were kissing and about 2 weeks later it was like were were bf and gf but we weren't dating. Then one day she came to me and said that she was going to get back with her ex because they had taken a break after a 4 yr relationship and it was now time to get back together. So I let it go and was like watever, we haven't spoke since then I still see her at school but we never say anything to each other. It's been about 2 months now and yesterday she came to me and told me that her boyfriend was a jerk to her and that he broke up with her nd that she was really sorry she blew me off and that she should of never done it. So now she really wants to get with me and actually wants me to be her boyfriend. WTF should I do???

No comments:

Post a Comment