Thursday, June 2, 2011

Landlord gave me a 2month eviction notice verbally i have 14 months left on my lease i pay on time?

The father says his daughter who is the signature on the lease agreement and as far as I am concerned the landlord, is going into bankruptcy,he came by the house and told me and my family verbally that we have to leave in 2 months. I looked up the penn. tenant landlord agreement and read threw it but i still don't know my rights, Im thinking I should say NO and let her take me to court and explain to a judge and let the judge know all of the additional costs to me and my family if i leave within 2 months, what do you guys think. my rent is 1100 i pay on time all the time, I am a nurse and husband is a professional, kids go to local college we are new to this country, but american citizen and do not fully know our rights and what to do, this is causing us alot of stress

No comments:

Post a Comment