Thursday, June 2, 2011

Where could he be? please help!!?

Back in December, one of my best friends', we'll call him Dillon, was sent to a Children's home in Boulder City, Nevada. The home happened to have a phone he could use so he got a hold of a friend of ours and told him he could tell everyone the number so they can get a hold of him. Anyway, I had been talking to him on the phone for a while. He happened to be at a place called St. Judes Ranch. About a month ago, he told me that he would be back in a couple months or so. But the sad thing is, I tried to call him last week and they told me that he had moved out and was taken someplace else. I have been on the computer for days trying to find out where he could be. Anybody know where in the Las Vegas area he could be right now? Does anyone have similar experiences? ALL of his friends are worried sick and will appreciate any help we can get. Thank you for ANY help!

No comments:

Post a Comment